AVERY TROUSER-INDIGO-SILVER JEANS CO.
- Unit Price
A high rise that enhances curves, Avery features a perfectly contoured waistband that contours right where you need it. This means you can say goodbye to gapping for good. It’s specially designed to flatter a curvier backside with ease in the hip and thigh and a butt-lifting effect.
- Trouser leg jeans with a medium indigo wash
- 10.25'' high rise
- Power stretch denim with highest stretch and recovery
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly, wide waistband and double button closure
- 19.5'' leg opening
- 33'' inseam
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 33'' inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'9.5'', Bust 32'' Hip 35.5'', Waist 25''
- 84% Cotton 14% Polyester 2% Elastane
- sku L94905EGX370
How To Choose Your Perfect Inseam
What is an inseam?
Inseam is the measurement from the uppermost part of your inner thigh down to the bottom of a jean.
How do I measure my inseam?
Take a measuring a tape and use the jean’s available inseam as your guide. Measure the length of the inseam on your leg starting at the uppermost part of your inner thigh. This will show you where the jean will hit on your leg.
- Skinny and straight legs should hit right at your ankle
- Capris and crops should hit at mid calf or just below
- Bootcut and flare jeans should hit the floor